- League: April 3rd – June 7th, 2020 (No games: 4/12 or 5/22-5/25)
- Early Registration Deadline: March 10th, 2020
- Registration Deadline: March 29th, 2020
- AHAI Roster Due: March 31st, 2020
- $2,750 ($1,000 due with registration and the balance due by the 1st game).
- Early registration and team fee paid in full by 3/10/2020, will receive a $100 discount.
- Sign up more than one team from the same club and the club will receive a $100 discount.
- 10 games, No Playoffs
- First 3 games will be used as a tournament seeding weekend; April 3rd-5th — Mandatory for all teams to be available all 3 days
- Remaining 7 games will be played between April 10th – June 7th (Games will be played on 4/10 & 4/11)
- All teams must be available to play every day of the week with a minimum of one game a week after the tournament seeding weekend
- We will look to offer 4 divisions: D1 through D4. D1 being the highest division and D4 being the lowest.
- Please indicate on this form which division you think you team will most likely fit into
- Divisions will be decided on final amount of teams
- No outgoing seniors or 7th graders allowed!
- Players rostered on 2 teams within their organization serving suspensions cannot play on either team until the suspension is served with the original team
- Schedule Requests – we cannot guarantee your request, but we will try our best.
ALL USA HOCKEY, DARIEN SPORTSPLEX AND DARIEN PARK DISTRICT RULES APPLY!
Spring Hockey League Rules
Spring Hockey League Official Team Roster
Click to download the 2020 Registration Form
Any questions, please contact Bobby at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 630-789-6864.