USA Hockey Registration:
- All participants must register on-line with USA Hockey at www.usahockey.com and you must enter a valid USA Hockey Confirmation Number at the time of registration.
- All participants are required to pay the USA Hockey Registration Fee of $53 (birth year 2012 and after are FREE).
The 2018-2019 season registration is valid through August 31, 2019.
HECC approved helmet with an expiration date on the sticker, USA Hockey approved face mask, hockey stick, shoulder pads, hockey pants, protective gloves, elbow pads, knee/shin pads, hockey skates and neck guard.
2019 Darien Sportsplex 3 on 3 Hockey League Features:
- 20 league games (two games per night)
- Team Jerseys
League Starts: June 11, 2019
League Ends: August 8, 2019
- Team Fee: $1,575
- Individual Fee: $210
- Two games per night, Monday thru Thursday. If necessary, games may be scheduled on Fridays.
- No games: 7/1 - 7/4.
- SILVER MITES: 2013 and 2014 birth years
- MITES: 2011 and 2012 birth years
- SQUIRTS: 2009 and 2008 birth years
- PEEWEES: 2007 and 2008 birth years
- BANTAMS: 2005 and 2006 birth years
2019 Summer 3on3 Flyer
To sign up 3on3 league
Please email Kathy, firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Email Subject: 3 on 3 Registration
- Parent's Name
- Player’s Name
- Player’s DOB
- Player’s Level & Team in the Fall/Winter season
- Player request to be on the same team
Note: do not pay until your child is assigned to a team and you will receive a confirmation email from Rob Newburg.
3 on 3 Frequently Asked Questions
- Are there special rules? Yes. The intent of the 3 on 3 leagues is to have as much continuous play as possible with as little rules and play stoppage as reasonably possible.
- Will there be offsides? There are no offsides in the 3 on 3 leagues or tournaments.
- Is this a no check league? Yes. Absolutely no checking will be allowed!
- What division should my team or child play in? All the 3 on 3 league divisions are age specific. Please view the requirements before registering an individual or team. We reserve the right to move teams or individuals to a level more suited for their skill level.
- How many players per team? You are required to roster a minimum of 6 skaters plus 1 goalie.
- Will the goalies be used? Yes. Each team is required to have 1 goalie with an option of a 2nd at all levels.
- What is the format for each game? Each 3 on 3 game is 26 minutes running time for all levels. There will be two 13 minute halves.
- How long are the shifts? All shifts will be sixty (60) second shifts.
- Do we need coaches/parents on the bench? Yes. All teams will be required to have at least one coach/parent on the bench.