Daily Program Schedules and Locker Room Assignment: Reach schedule
Darien Sportsplex is located in DuPage County, only twenty six minutes from Chicago, minutes from I-55, I-355 and Route 83 (Kingery Highway) with easy access from main streets.
It's owned and operated by the Darien Park District. Staffed by experienced, professional sports facility managers and guided by the Darien Park District board of commissioners.
The Sportsplex management wants to make the facility available to the broadest segment of the public as possible. While the primary focus will be on providing practice and competition areas for organized teams, clubs and leagues, we will also accommodate the needs of the serious individual athlete. As time and space permit, the Sportsplex will also offer open recreation sessions for the public and will be available to other organizations and events requiring large indoor spaces.
June - August, 2017
- Monday - Thursday: 7:45 a.m. - Midnight
- Friday: 5:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 5:40 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 5:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 4 - Independence Day
- Monday, September 4 - Labor Day
You can walk indoors at the Sportsplex using the soccer field - Free!
Available Monday through Friday, 8:00am-10:30am*
*Programs run at the Sportsplex have priority over availability for walking
Darien Sportsplex facility contains:
- Three National Hockey League sized ice surfaces
- One full size indoor Fieldhouse
- One meeting room
- Pro Shop
- Concession Stand
Darien Sportsplex is home to the Chicago Hawks Hockey Club, Sportsplex Skate School, High School Clubs such as South HC, Hinsdale Central, Lyons Township, Lincolnway and the Illinois High School Hockey League.
Darien Sportsplex hosts a variety of special events including:
- Darien Sportsplex Skate School Ice Show
- Shoot Out Hockey - Midwest Hockey Tournaments
- Nike Bauer Hockey Tournament
- 2010 & 2013 State Wars Roller Hockey Tournament
- Chicago Home Show
- Midwest Pond and Koi Society's Koi & Goldfish Show
- and many more ...