60 minute & 30 minute sessions punch cards are now available at the Sportsplex! No commitment required and you can skate anytime you want!
- Punch cards are available at the front desk.
- Please sign in and get your card punched at the front desk before you get on the ice!
- Walk-ons are welcome too! – currently unavailable
- Under the current Tier 3 mitigations all freestyle ice sessions must be 1 on 1 with a coach and must be scheduled in advance with Bobby at email@example.com
60 minute Punch Cards (10 sessions on each card)
- 1 or 2 cards – $12 per session ($120 each card)
- 3 or 4 cards – $11 per session ($110 each card)
- 5 or more cards – $10 per session ($100 each card)
30 minute Punch Cards (10 sessions on each card)
- 1 or 2 cards – $8 per session ($80 each card)
- 3 or more cards – $7 per session ($70 each card)
- 60 minutes Session – $22 per session
- 30 minutes Session – $13 per session
For more information, please contact Bobby at firstname.lastname@example.org or 630-789-6864
- Be courteous and respectful to all other skaters and coaches.
- Stay alert on the ice at all times.
- Warm ups and outside laps are allowed during the first 5 minutes of the hour sessions.
- All lessons need to be done in the appropriate areas of the ice.
- One routine performed by a skater at a time. Skaters on the ice must take turns practicing their program and using the music box.
- The skater practicing their program has the right of way.
- Skaters must sign in on the music box clipboard before they use the music box. No skipping the order that you signed in.
- Hockey sticks and balancing tools are not allowed on the ice. Coaches must assist their skaters with balancing.
Dates & Times Subject to Change Without Notice! Please call 630-789-6666 to verify dates and times!