Summary of Duties:
- Perform routine cleaning of offices, public areas, and preschool
- Clean and sanitize all bathrooms and locker rooms
- Room set-up and teardown of all equipment needed for programs and events
- Remove snow and other debris from entrances, exits and sidewalks around the building
- Must be 18 years or older
- Education and/or Experience – High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Certificates/Licensees – Valid Driver’s License
- Physical Ability – While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
Address: 7301 Fairview Ave
City, State, Zip: Darien, IL 60561
Contact: Jennifer Kranz, Superintendent of Recreation
Contact email: Jkranz@darienparks.com