The FULL Conference Room can accommodate up to 130 people.
1/2 Conference Room can accommodate up to 70 people.
These rooms can be used for meetings, birthday parties, graduation parties and special events.
Full Conference Room
Room Rental Information
- All Room Rentals Must Exit the Building by 11:00 P.M.
- All rental must occur between the hours of 8:00 A.M. and 11:00 P.M.
- Summer Hours (6/1 - 8/31): Friday, 8am-6pm, Saturday, 8am-12pm, Sunday, 8am-12pm
- Non-refundable Booking Deposit required at time of booking rooms. Deposit amount equal to one hour of rental.
- If the room is available, you may enter the room one hour early for decorations.
- Damage/Late Exit Deposit:
$250 deposit is required when renting the whole room
$100 deposit is required when renting half of the room
The acceptable payment methods are credit card or money order.
- The Full Balance due 1 week prior to the party. If not paid, rental will be forfeited.
If event booked within 7 day period, the balance due at time of booking.
- Room rental availability has to be confirmed with the Sportsplex staff.
Please call (630)789-6666 x207 to verify days and times.
- Acceptance of a room rental application and appropriate deposit, by the Sportsplex staff, is mandatory to ensure the availability of requested room.
- No beer, liquor or any alcoholic beverages shall be brought or consumed upon the premises or be in the possession of any member of the party. It is agreed that violation of this provision shall result in automatic revocation of all rights hereunder and the forfeiture of all fees.
Room Rental Rates
|Resident||$105 per hour||$115 per hour|
|Non-Resident||$125 per hour||$135 per hour|
|Resident||$85 per hour||$95 per hour|
|Non-Resident||$95 per hour||$105 per hour|
*Additional $25 fee for use of the kitchen
Click to download the Room Rental Application Form