Theme weeks, special events, walking trips to the park, crafts, stories & games are some of the highlights of the camp. Campers staying all day must bring a lunch. Morning and afternoon snacks will be provided.
CHILDREN MUST BE POTTY TRAINED & OUT OF DIAPERS/PULL-UPS.
Extended care is only available for children enrolled in camp. Children must be pre-registered & fees must be paid in advance.
No refunds for missed days. If you wish to transfer from one day/week to another, a $2 transfer fee will be assessed for each day/week you wish to transfer out of.
Every camper will receive a camp T-shirt. Camp T-shirts must be worn every day. Additional T-shirts are available for $7.00 each.
Field trips will be every Wednesday. For a list of camp trips contact Jean at email@example.com.
Age: 3-5 year olds
Location: Darien Park District Community Center, 7301 Fairview Ave.
Camp Director: Jean Starshak
- Mondays: Munchy Mondays (AM campers only). Water Play (PM campers only) - weather permitting!
- Tuesdays: Inflatables (AM campers). Wii Work it Out! (Dance party)
- Wednesdays: Trip day for full day campers, half day AM campers will stay at camp for various activities
- Thursdays: Show & Tell (AM & PM campers), Ice Cream Sundae Party (PM campers only)
- Fridays: Pizza Friday (Full day campers only), Inflatables (AM campers), Popcorn & Movie (PM campers only)
Camp is offered during the following weeks. You can register for a full week of camp or on a day-by-day basis:
- 220150-A: May 30-June 2*
- 220150-B: June 5-9
- 220150-C: June 12-16
- 220150-D:June 19-23
- 220150-E: June 26-June 30
- 220150-F: July 3-7*
- 220150-G: July 10-14
- 220150-H: July 17-21
- 220150-I: July 24-28
- 220150-J: July 31-August 4
- 220150-K: August 7-11
- 220150-L: August 14-18
Click here for more information