Age: 3-5 year olds (entering Preschool - Kindergarten)
Location: Darien Park District Community Center, 7301 Fairview Ave.
Camp Director: Emily Fujiura
We offer a camp designed exclusively for children age 3-5! Theme weeks, special events, outdoor activities, field trips, and games are some of the highlights of the camp. Campers staying all day must bring a lunch. Morning and afternoon snacks will be provided. Children must be potty trained and out of diapers/pull-ups.
Camp is available on a day-by-day basis, for full day and half days. Parents may register their children only for the days you need childcare. Limited spots available, so register early!
Extended care is only available for children enrolled in camp. Children must be pre-registered and fees must be paid in advance.
No refunds for missed days.
Every camper will receive a camp T-shirt. Camp T-shirts must be worn everyday. Additional T-shirts are available for $7 each.
Field trips will be every Wednesday. For a list of camp trips, contact Emily at email@example.com.
NEW THIS YEAR
There will be no camp transfers. If you need to cancel/switch a day/week you must fill out a camp cancel request form and re-register for the day/week you want to switch into. Re-registration for future days depends if space is available. If you sign up for all week camp, you cannot cancel out of an individual day. There is a $2 transaction fee for each day/week you wish to cancel out of, the remaining will be credited onto you park district account.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN FOR MISSED DAYS
Cancellations will only be honored under the following circumstances
- Form is filled out by noon on the previous weekday.
We cannot guarantee cancellation requests will be honored if brought in on the weekends or after noon of the day before.
- We have not already paid for a spot for your child to attend the field trip.
If we prepaid a spot for your child on a trip, you will be charged the price of the trip
- Mondays: Munchy Mondays (AM campers only). Water Play (PM campers only) - weather permitting!
- Tuesdays: Terrific Tuesdays with Inflatables (AM campers only) or Wii Work it Out!
- Wednesdays: Trip day for full day campers, half day AM campers will stay at camp for various activities
- Thursdays: Show & Tell (AM & PM campers), Ice Cream Sundae Party (PM campers only)
- Fridays: TGIF (Tons of Games or Inflatable Fun!). Pizza Friday (Full day campers only), Inflatables (AM campers), Popcorn & Movie (PM campers only)
Camp is offered during the following weeks. You can register for a full week of camp or on a day-by-day basis:
- 228510-A: June 4-8
- 228510-B: June 11-15
- 228510-C: June 18-22
- 228510-D: June 25-29
- 228510-E: July 2-6 (no camp 7/4)
- 228510-F: July 9-13
- 228510-G: July 16-20
- 228510-H: July 23-27
- 228510-I: July 30-August 3
- 228510-J: August 6-10
Click here for more information
Click here for Online Registration
ADA Accomdation or Assistance for Summer Camp
The Darien Park District welcomes and supports the participation of individuals with special needs in our summer camp. If any person wishing to participate in our summer camp has special needs that must be accommodated to enable participation, that person's parent/guardian must notify the Park District at the time of registration so accommodations can be made. The Darien Park District will do what is reasonably possible to satisfy those needs.