Theme weeks, special events, walking trips to the park, crafts, stories & games are some of the highlights of the camp. Campers staying all day must bring a lunch. Morning and afternoon snacks will be provided.
CHILDREN MUST BE POTTY TRAINED & OUT OF DIAPERS/PULL-UPS.
Extended care is only available for children enrolled in camp. Children must be pre-registered & fees must be paid in advance.
No refunds for missed days. We require 48 hours notice to transfer or cancel, and transfers depend on camp availability. If you wish to transfer from one day/week to another, a $2 transfer fee will be assessed for each day/week you wish to transfer out of.
Every camper will receive a camp T-shirt. Camp T-shirts must be worn every day. Additional T-shirts are available for $7.00 each.
Field trips will be every Wednesday. For a list of camp trips contact Jean at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Age: 3-5 year olds
Location: Darien Park District Community Center, 7301 Fairview Ave.
Camp Director: Jean Starshak
- Mondays: Munchy Mondays (AM campers only). Water Play (PM campers only) - weather permitting!
- Tuesdays: Inflatables (AM campers). Wii Work it Out! (Dance party)
- Wednesdays: Trip day for full day campers, half day AM campers will stay at camp for various activities
- Thursdays: Show & Tell (AM & PM campers), Ice Cream Sundae Party (PM campers only)
- Fridays: Pizza Friday (Full day campers only), Inflatables (AM campers), Popcorn & Movie (PM campers only)
Camp is offered during the following weeks. You can register for a full week of camp or on a day-by-day basis:
- 220150-A: May 30-June 2*
- 220150-B: June 5-9
- 220150-C: June 12-16
- 220150-D:June 19-23
- 220150-E: June 26-June 30
- 220150-F: July 3-7*
- 220150-G: July 10-14
- 220150-H: July 17-21
- 220150-I: July 24-28
- 220150-J: July 31-August 4
- 220150-K: August 7-11
- 220150-L: August 14-18
Click here for more information
ADA Accomdation or Assistance for Summer Camp
The Darien Park District welcomes and supports the participation of individuals with special needs in our summer camp. If any person wishing to participate in our summer camp has special needs that must be accommodated to enable participation, that person's parent/guardian must notify the Park District at the time of registration so accommodations can be made. The Darien Park District will do what is reasonably possible to satisfy those needs.