Parks are open from Dawn to Dusk.
- No alcohol is allowed, except with proper permit in pavilions.
- No glass containers are allowed.
- No drugs are allowed.
- No smoking within 50’ of any playground.
- No dumping garbage.
- No disorderly conduct, bad behavior, obscene language, fighting.
- No firearms or fireworks.
- No overnight parking or camping.
- No open fire cooking except on pavilion grills.
- No golfing allowed.
- No motorized vehicles.
- Pets must be kept on a leash no longer than 8 feet in length.
- Owners must clean up after their pets.
- Parents are responsible for the supervision of their children at all times.
- Use playground equipment at your own risk.
- Tennis courts are for personal tennis use only. No private lessons.
- Basketball courts are for basketball only. Obscene language, bad behavior and fighting is not allowed.
- Permits are required for any organized group usage of athletic fields. Permits may be obtained at the Darien Park District. Groups with permits have priority over individual usage.
- Permits are required for private parties at pavilions. Permits available at 630-968-6400.
- All other rules and regulations of the City of Darien apply and will be enforced.
Reminder of Darien Park District Pond Rules:
- No Swimming
- No Boating
- No Ice skating
In addition, in any body of water, harmful blue-green algae blooms are a common natural phenomenon. In Illinois, these natural harmful blooms typically occur June through September.
Due to this possibility, the following guidelines are strictly enforced for your safety:
- Keep dogs out of the water. Do not allow dogs to drink the pond water
- Do not come in contact with the water yourself
- Wash skin or fur that comes into contact with the water thoroughly as soon as possible
Violations of any of these rules are punishable by fine or arrest.
For Emergencies, Call 911.
Please report any damage to Darien Park District 630-968-6400.